Thursday, May 01, 2008

Best wishes Farhana Hasmath on your Birthday

Instead of counting candles,

Or tallying the years,

Contemplate your blessings,

As your birthday nears.

Consider special people

Who love you, and who care,

And others who’ve enriched your life

Just by being there.

Think about the memories

Passing years can never mar,

Experiences great and small

That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,

So cut your cake, and say,

"Instead of counting birthdays,

I count blessings every day!"

How fortunate I am

To have a sister like you

Your love shows through

In all that you do

So much of yourself

You have given to me

Asking nothing in return

But a good person I be

You taught me values

Those are important in life

Your guidance for me

Have always been right

I love you so much

Just had to convey

My love for you in

These words that I say

“Happy Birthday Farhana"

Happy birthday to you... May Allah shower blessings on you… Many More Happy Returns of the Day Farru...

With Love Haseem

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to farhana....may all ur dreamsz come true.....

Anonymous said...

hello frnds i wish all the beautiful ppl celebrating their b'days a very happy birthday ... enjoy life to the fullest n god bless ...

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to farhana...all the very best 4 ur bright future!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish you Many More Happy Returns of the Day