Thursday, May 01, 2008

Best wishes Brindha on your Birthday

Once a year I get the chance

To wish you birthday cheer.

It pleases me no end to say,

I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Brindha,

From the bottom of my heart.

And may your good times multiply,

Till they’re flying off the chart!

It’s your birthday...

and I’m thinking how glad I am

that you were born.

You have given me so much--

supported me, encouraged me,

cared for me; I didn't even need to ask.

I celebrate your wonderful self!

I am in awe of your boundless generosity,

your infinite kindness--that gentle inner glow

that you so freely use to warm my life.

Your birthday is as much a celebration for me

as it is for you, maybe more,

and I wish for you the best of birthdays,

the best one ever.

May each birthday be better than the last.

Most of all, I hope you will always be

As happy as you have made me.


Happy birthday to you... May Allah shower blessings on you… Many More Happy Returns of the Day Brindha...

With Love Haseem

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Many More Happy Returns of the Day Brindha...be happy always.....

Anonymous said...

Wish you Many More Happy Returns of the Day