Monday, May 19, 2008

Best wishes kirthika on your Birthday

Each year your birthday reminds me

That I really want to say

I am very glad I know you;

I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,

All the pleasures it has in store,

And because I appreciate you,

I hope you have many more!

It’s your birthday...

and I’m thinking how glad I am

that you were born.

You have given me so much--

supported me, encouraged me,

cared for me; I didn't even need to ask.

I celebrate your wonderful self!

I am in awe of your boundless generosity,

your infinite kindness--that gentle inner glow

that you so freely use to warm my life.

Your birthday is as much a celebration for me

as it is for you, maybe more,

and I wish for you the best of birthdays,

the best one ever.

May each birthday be better than the last.

Most of all, I hope you will always be

As happy as you have made me.

Many More Happy Returns of the Day Kirthi

Love Always Syed Ali Fathima

5 comments:

Haseem said...

You're more to me than my sister

You are also my best friend

You're always there for me

For an ear or a shoulder to lend

You're the one to hear of my joys

It's you I go to if I've had a bad day

I love you more than I have words

To express myself or say

Many More Happy Returns of the Day Kirth's

Enjoy your day and don't forget to send us our Fav Black Forest Cake dear :)

With Love HASEEM

Anonymous said...

HI

Many more happy returns of the day krithi..may god bless u.. all the best for ur future..

With Love,
KRITHI

Unknown said...

wish u amny more happy returns of the day:)wish u all sucess will come through dis yr....hv a gr8 day sis:)

shamy said...

dear krithi....
best wishes on ur birthday dear....
hop u enjoyed it....
god bless u always...

సూర్య ప్రకాష్ said...

The word Kirthi....Kirthika is always special and prioritized in my life. Though the persons are different..... but the words written are greatly felt within....Thanks for such great words..Wishing KIRTHIKA is always a proudful and achieved feat in one's life