Monday, May 19, 2008

Best wishes Hilfa on your Birthday

It’s your birthday...

and I’m thinking how glad I am

that you were born.

You have given me so much--

supported me, encouraged me,

cared for me; I didn't even need to ask.

I celebrate your wonderful self!

I am in awe of your boundless generosity,

your infinite kindness--that gentle inner glow

that you so freely use to warm my life.

Your birthday is as much a celebration for me

as it is for you, maybe more,

and I wish for you the best of birthdays,

the best one ever.

May each birthday be better than the last.

Most of all, I hope you will always be

As happy as you have made me.

Each year your birthday reminds me

That I really want to say

I am very glad I know you;

I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,

All the pleasures it has in store,

And because I appreciate you,

I hope you have many more!

Many More Happy Returns of the Day di Kulfi

Love Always Syed Ali Fathima

4 comments:

Haseem said...

How fortunate I am

To have a sister like you

Your love shows through

In all that you do

So much of yourself

You have given to me

Asking nothing in return

But a good person I be

You taught me values

Those are important in life

Your guidance for me

Have always been right

I love you so much

Just had to convey

My love for you in

These words that I say

“Happy Birthday Hilfa"

May Allah shower blessings on you… Many More Happy Returns of the Day Dear ...

With Love HASEEM

Anonymous said...

HI

Many more happy returns of the day hilfa..may god bless u.. all the best for ur future..

With Love,
KRITHI

Unknown said...

wish u amny more happy returns of the day:)wish u all sucess will come through dis yr....hv a gr8 day sis:)

shamy said...

dear sis...
wishing u a wonderful birthday...
many more to come.....
may allaha bless u always...