Saturday, June 28, 2008

Best wishes Sam on your Birthday

Sam Puri,

I wish that

days weren't

quite so busy,

and that

weeks passed

less quickly,

and there were

more days like today

Just for

celebrating you . . .

I hope

you always know

how much

you mean to me,

and what

a wonderful

brother you are.

Happy Birthday with Love


When

I think about the

people who

really

mean a lot

to me

My thoughts

Always

Turns to you

Just knowing

you’re there

and that you care

makes my world

a happier place


May Allah shower blessings on you… Many More Happy Returns of the Day Sam Puri...


With Love Haseem





1 comment:

sam said...

I just wanna say thanks 2 my bestest bestest friend in ma life......he is ma true friend and always be the best friend of ma life.......
once again thanks haseem bhai.....
thanx for making the day super special as u are.......