Thursday, February 21, 2008

Best wishes Farook on your Birthday


On your birthday,

I wish for you the fulfillment

of all your fondest dreams.

I hope that for every candle

on your cake

you get a wonderful surprise.

I wish for you that

whatever you want most in life,

it comes to you,

just the way you imagined it,

or better.

I hope you get as much pleasure

from our friendship as I do.

I wish we were in-laws,

so I could have known you

from the beginning.

I look forward to

enjoying our friendship

for some of your birthdays.

I'm so glad you were born,

because you brighten my life

and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday ma sweet little bro-in-law!

Happy birthday to you... May Allah shower blessings on you… Many More Happy Returns of the Day...

With Love Haseem


5 comments:

shamy said...

bleated birthday wishes to farook
on his birthday....may Allaha shower his blessing to you......

Unknown said...

swish u a very Happy B'day:)mashallah Hv a nice yr starting 4m 2day:)hv a gr8 day!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bavi said...

belated happy birthday dear.....may god allah bless you with all his savours and showers......enjoy ur day....

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday............may all ur dreamsz come true.......